Career-ID | Informasi Lowongan kerja terbaru | Established in 1995, PT Prudential Life Assurance (Prudential Indonesia) is a subsidiary of Prudential plc, a leading financial services group based in London, UnitedKingdom. As at 31 December 2008, Prudential Indonesia has 7 sales offices throughout Indonesia, serving more than 720.000 customers. Join us as a full time staff and support in the long-term growth of our business in Indonesia.
Since launching our first unit-linked (life insurance combined with investments) product in 1999, Prudential Indonesia has been a market leader of this particular product in Indonesia. Prudential Indonesia also offers a variety of products and services that are designed to fit and accommodate the needs of its customers.
As at 30 September 2011, Prudential Indonesia has a head office in Jakarta and 6 sales offices (in Medan, Surabaya, Bandung, Batam, Denpasar and Semarang) and 243 agency offices (throughout many parts of Indonesia including, Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Batam and Bali). Prudential Indonesia has a network of more than 130,000 licensed sales force, serving more than 1,300,000 customers.
Accounting – Officer
- Perform accounting functions and reports accurately and in timely manner.
- Responsible in maintaining Sub-ledgers and ensuring that the detail accounting records are accurate, timely, properly recorded and classified in SUN System.
- Responsible in maintaining listings based on data provided by Life Asia and ensuring that the listings are accurate, timely and properly recorded & classified.
- Responsible in ensuring there no audit points / issues for the reconciliation and errors posting / calculations.
- Responsible in ensuring that monthly accounting report done on time and all complete on schedule (i.e. no pending items, if there is a pending item – to be resolved quickly).
- Ideas / new initiatives to improve current routine process.
- Handles small scale of ad hoc projects related to day to day functions.
- Provide guidance about basic insurance accounting & SUN system for new staffs.
- Responsible in ensuring the job description for subordinates are clearly communicated. Monitor the job output.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Financial Accounting & Reporting or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
Send a complete resume in English, together with recent photograph to:
For more info about Prudential career please click http://www.prudential.co.id