Career-ID – Informasi Lowongan kerja 2012 – Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
Building organizational capability is one of the key strategies to ensure Chevron organization can deliver and achieve its business objectives. with current organization and business condition, having the right people, with the right skill, in the right place and at the right time (R4 assurance) in the organization becomes more critical and a key business factor for success.
As one of the group within human resources function, recruitment team has been managing recruitment activities for Chevron IBU organization. The team uses the available technology, knowledge, information and system as well recruitment best practices to enable us managing recruitment program in effective and efficient manner. We work closely with our consultant in administering application and coordinating recruitment activities. Visit and explore our e-selection system: http://www.chevron.formycareer.com as a sophisticate online system. Source
Drill Site Manager Deepwater (Ext-148/DC/EXP/CICO/DRIL/2012)
Summary of Job / Qualification :
- Educational Requirement: S1 Degree (S2/Master Degree will be an advantage).
- Experienced in onsite supervision of offshore drilling and completions operations.
- A candidate with subsea and/or deepwater experience will be preferred.
- Experienced in onsite supervision of drilling and completions operations.
- Demonstrated skills in using risk analysis/uncertainty management in day-to-day decisions on well operations.
- Experienced in decision making with limited data under operational conditions. Incorporated lessons learned and performance data in decision making.
- Responsible for preparing drilling program, well designs, directional planning, cost estimates, cost control, performance monitoring, continuous improvement, RUMS and MOC process, and contractor management program among others. Project management skills valued. Planning and Budget Cycle Acumen.
- Have significant experience in increasing responsibility on the supervision of drilling rig operations.
- Able to analyze, supervise, and conduct specific drilling operations in accordance with well programs and accepted procedure.
- Fluent with general drilling engineering principles and well control theory and practice.
- Familiar with procurement of supplies and services needed to support drilling programs.
- Diligently direct and analyze results of job assignments, familiar with investigate job effectiveness.
- Demonstrate financial acumen, differentiate performance, reward, recognize, and uses consequences.
- Strong in ensuring quality results, mentors others.
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa or English.
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Able to establish effective relationships with people of other culture and backgrounds.
- Education Level : S1 / D4
- Minimum GPA : 2.75
- Discipline : All Engineering
- Open For : All Indonesian People
- Work Area : Java
- Work Location : Jakarta
How to Apply?
Submit your application to our e-Selections website:
informasi Lowongan kerja indonesia