Career-ID – Informasi Lowongan kerja terbaru | HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services group in the world, with a network which spans across 85 countries and diverse 296,000 work force all over the world. Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, HSBC seek to find the world’s potentials through 7,200 offices in both established and emerging markets. HSBC is acknowledged as the world’s leading international bank.
HSBC has a very long history in Indonesia. It has been operating in Indonesia since 1884 in Jakarta (formerly known as Batavia). It initially served the important sugar trade and then expanded to Semarang and Surabaya. However, the bank faced obstacles along the way as the bank was forced to close operation during World War II and in the mid 1960s. However, HSBC was granted with a new banking license in 1968, and the bank has remain steady ever since. Now HSBC served its customer in Indonesia through 49 branches inclusive of 5 HSBC Amanah branches, in 6 major cities across Indonesia, namely Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Batam and Medan. Our services is supported by more than 3,000 employees, today HSBC Indonesia has grown into Indonesia’s leading international bank, offering wide range of services in retail banking and wealth management, corporate and investment banking, institutional banking, treasury capital markets and Syariah banking services.
The recognition of recent achievements by HSBC Indonesia in 2011 include FinanceAsia’s Best Foreign Commercial Bank, Trade Finance Magazine’s Best Foreign International Trade Bank, Asiamoney’s Deal of the Year, Euromoney Best Sukuk Deal – Republic of Indonesia USD Global Sukuk, Deal of the Year- Axis World, Most Valuable Banking brand in the world by Forbes Global, 1st Rank in Euromoney FX Survey, Bisnis Indonesia Banking Efficiency Award as well as Indonesia’s Sustainable Business Award 2012 and Indonesia Green Awards which reflects HSBC’s commitment in local community sustainable activities.
]If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Commercial Banking is HSBC’s client relationship management organization that covers small and medium enterprises businesses, middle market enterprises, large corporate with products support from trade and supply chain and cash management.
We are currently seeking a trusted and reliable individual to join the team of Commercial Banking-Medan.
Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking Medan
Medan (Sumatera Utara)
- In the role you will :
- Supporting the growth, operations, and profitability of Commercial Banking (CMB) for all segments in Medan. Must also co-ordinate the ream resources and lead the execution of all business segments within CMB to ensure achievement of the objectives.
- Expanding and maintaining the growth of customer base for CMB clients.
- To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements :
- A degree holder with over 3 years working experience in banking/financial services with exposure to the Corporate/Commercial Banking segment
- Strong network with outstanding sales record in Medan and surrounding area
- Proactive, sales oriented, with customer centric mind-set to deliver excellent customer experience
- Pleasant personality and able to manage a good relationship
- Posses an excellent communication in English with excellent presentation skills
- Good integrity with professional attitude
- Team player
More experienced candidates may be considered for the role ofRelationship Manager – Commercial Banking Medan
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to address below: HSBC – Human Resources Department address: World Trade Center, 4th Floor, Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav.29-31, Jakarta 12920 email: email@example.com. To find out more information about the programme and the selection process, please visit our career site at http://www.hsbc.co.id/careers